Research Consultancy Solutions
If you have an issue you’d like to explore and you’re seeking research solutions it can be hard to know where to start. For this reason, I offer high quality, creative and expert research consultancy solutions.
I am a mixed-methods researcher, with experience in both quantitative (questionnaires, physiological biomarkers, experiments) and qualitative (interviews, photo elicitation, creative methods) research design. As such, I can provide you with the best method for your research.
I have experience of research projects from their early conception to successful publication. I have worked with hard to recruit populations that have needed innovative design and recruitment plans. As a result, challenging research topics and populations are where I thrive.
Support along the entire research journey
I can work with you every step of the way, from the initial idea of a research project, to the final analysis and report. There are many elements to conducting professional and ethical research with impact, and I have experience in all areas.
I can work with you to:
- Decide on an area to research
- Formulate aims and objectives
- Develop a research question to investigate
- Decide on a methodological approach
- Explore possible measures
- Discuss ethical implications
- Consider financial and time restraints
- Determine methods of recruitment
- Advertise the research
- Conduct the research
- Input, clean and screen quantitative data
- Record, transcribe and code qualitative data
- Conduct statistical analysis
- Conduct qualitative analysis
- Draw conclusions
- Write up findings
- Develop an impactful dissemination strategy
I can work with you, advising along the way, or I can conduct research on your behalf. Either way, it’s vital to me that my work has legacy. Therefore, I will be completely transparent during the research process and where possible, use our time together as a research training opportunity. This way, you will be able to conduct research independently in the future if you wish.
Areas of expertise
I am able to develop research solutions for any area, but I have particular expertise in:
- Psychology research
- Sociology research
- Marketing research
- Service evaluation research
- Service development research
I am happy to provide research consultancy to any organisation, this includes private, corporate, not-for-profit and charities.
If you’d like to work together or find out more, please get in touch to set up a free 30 minute call where we can talk about your ideas and plans.